Here at Merchant House we’re proud of our location. We think we’re perfectly positioned for any Truro city break and so we thought we’d prove it. Here’s our guide to our top five reasons why Merchant House is ideally placed.
1) We’re 0.5 miles from the Hall for Cornwall with some of the finest plays and shows travelling all the way down to their most South-Westerly venue.
2) We’re 0.7 miles from the Skinners Brewery if you fancy a tour to sample some of the Cornish ales.
3) We’re 0.6 miles away from the historic Truro cathedral where you can wander around the Gothic Revival design and take in some of the fantastic stained glass.
4) We’re 0.6 miles away from the Royal Cornwall Museum where you can browse a broad collection of objects, from Egypt, Greece and Rome as well as a host of art.
5) We’re only 0.5 miles from our sister hotel Mannings! Mannings holds quite the reputation in Truro for flavoursome food with a contemporary cosmopolitan vibe.
We’re in a great place for those guests wanting a little peace and quiet while still remaining close enough for an easy adventure into the city centre and to a host of our favourite activities. Even better, all of the fun things listed above are all within walking distance!