January is THE time to get a deal and at Merchant House, we love a bargain! We’re celebrating January with a day of sale shopping and we’ve put together our top suggestions for where to shop plus our very own spectacular January Sale offer.
Here are our five favourite places to target for some investment pieces at rock bottom prices:
- Marks & Spencer – we do love the M&S sale – get in quick and head to the cashmere section (that’s where you’ll find us) Oooh and we do love an M&S handbag
- Next – make sure you’re up with the early risers at Next, it’ll be worth it for those figure hugging jeans and gorgeous boots you’ve got your eye on
- Speaking of boots, we’ll be ready for when Jones open their doors, it’s never too late to buy a pair of thigh-high favourites
- For accessories, home décor and comfy sweaters head to The White Company – the only sale to have a relaxed and elegant feel about it! This is the ideal place to pick up an early Valentine’s gift (for him: a luxury hydrocotton robe, for her: a deluxe candle or cashmere socks) – that’s one more thing ticked off the list for 2017!
- Boots – nobody thinks of Boots when they think of sale shopping, it’s our little secret! Well, not so little but we head there early on in our sale itinerary. The perfect place to pick up cosmetics, skincare and perfume gift sets as soon as they hit the sale! Luxury Lancome perfume and candle gift set, get in our basket!
Of course, after all that shopping you’ll be in need of refreshment! Make sure you stop off for coffee and a bite to eat at Mannings. Our sister restaurant is ideally located in the centre, close to all of the boutiques, just make sure you book in advance!
We’re also hosting our very own January Sale this month – you can get a Cosy Double or Comfortable Twin room at Merchant House for just £60.00 in January to include the following:
Complimentary tea and homemade cake
Cracking Full English breakfast
Make sure you grab a bargain and book direct to get this deal! After all, if you’re going to be first on the sale scene, you need somewhere to stay close to the centre where you can get up ultra early and enjoy a hearty breakfast to fuel a day of sale shopping fun! Why not bring a girlfriend and enjoy the sale shopping together? A great way to start the New Year!