Need to Find Us?
Merchant House is located just a short stroll from Truro city centre meaning we’re an excellent hotel base for those wanting to explore the city or other areas of Cornwall! Take a look at our directions to ensure you find us easily!
We’re only a 20-minute drive away from both the north and south coasts and you’ll even be able to reach Lands’ End in just an hour! So whether you’re planning on having a city adventure, or countryside exploration holiday, we’re ready to make your Truro stay the best it can be!
Click here to view Visit Truro’s City Map
There is a bus stop directly outside of Merchant House. The bus times going from Truro are as follows:
From 7.05 am and then every ½ hour – last bus 23.35 pm
From 10.05 am and then every ½ hour – last bus 23.35 pm
From 9. 35 am and then every hour – last bus 18.35
Please note, when coming to Cornwall, the A30 can be slow at times but once you get here Cornwall is truly amazing. We have the following advice for travelling to Cornwall:
- Set off early in the morning to avoid traffic
- Pack water and snacks in case traffic is busy
- Fill up with fuel prior to joining the A30
- Pack doggy treats, a doggy bowl and water if your pooch is coming too
- Stop the car and take your dog for a little walk before joining the A30
- Finally…make sure you arrive with us in time to enjoy complimentary tea and homemade cake after the journey!